Saturday, December 29, 2007

CHRISTMAS 2007

I don't know about anyone else but this was my favorite gift of the day. In case you can't read it the t-shirts say "Oh my god my MOTHER was right about EVERYTHING" I couldn't agree more. :):)

From youngest to oldest and some inbetween I think everyone got what they wanted. Anthoni got Guitar Hero III

Wendy got a season of Golden Girls



Patrice got some cute slippers.


Irma got some wine!!!




and Pat got ballroom dance lessons. Doesn't he look happy!?!





Beckah got these two CD's. I don't know what they are but I know what look she was going for. How quickly Christmas can take a turn.










































There was lots of love to go around













and we all felt like this by the end of the day. (of course this picture was in the middle of the day)










1 comment:

Mariah said...

thank you for posting Christmas pics!! have been dying to see some. Love the shirts the girls made & am glad to see the bit** pin made another appearance!!