Sunday, February 25, 2007

Saturday Night Excitment!














What a night Pat and I had. It started with a gormet meal at Jack In The Box. Then we came home and watched the dogs sleep. Parts of the night they watched us too. I think they were wondering "Why Oh Why do they keep snapping that damn flash in my eyes!!" But they didn't loose much beatuy sleep. I'm sure you can figure out why the couches are covered! Dave is sheding like crazy. He doesn't have much hair to begin with and now he's loosing half of it. Ah Well and someone I love would say. They are our babies and we love them. By the way Wendy and Patrice still live here too we just don't take their pictures. hahahahaha

2 comments:

Wendo said...

Jack in the Box???? Now we know where to find you on Saturday nites. Bwa-ha-haaaaaaa!

Mariah said...

Jack in the Box really is gourmet food to us b/c we don't have one in Corpus, so we're way jealous over here.